WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow! Where has the time gone?

I just realized I haven't posted on here since last August. So sorry! But I'm back and I'll try to do better. I love to share portraits with you, and I hope you enjoy seeing them as well. Leave a message after the posts if you do enjoy them. That's the only way I'll know. :)
Shortly I'll post a whole bunch of new work I've done. There is quite a lot to show you since I last posted.
Its coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment