WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thanks Reneisha for allowing me to be your photographer

I was fortunate enough to be choosen to be the photographer for this lovely young woman, to do her maternity portraits. She was extremely cooperative and tried to relax while being continually kicked in the belly. Little Dominic was making a scene all his own. LOL Here are a few examples from that session...













Anyone expecting? Or know someone who is? I would love to create images like these for you or them. There is nothing more special and beautiful than a mother's body when she is ready to bring a new life into this world. Let me provide these memories for you to cherrish forever. Call today...

No comments:

Post a Comment