WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My recent session with a special service dog named Finley

This is Finley. Finley is a very, very special dog. She's a service dog and she is trained to alert her owner when she senses a grand mal seizure is about to occur, so her owner can get herself into a safe position to avoid possible injury. Finley is getting up in age. She's 10 years old now, and her owner wanted to have a portrait made of her while she is still strong and healthy. And now, I'd like to present to you, FINLEY

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I LOVE my girl. Thanks so much for doing a session... I have the pictures hanging in my home and will always treasure them.

    ReplyDelete