WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Enchanted Forest Fairy Portraits

Hi again,
Just a quick note to let you know I will be having Enchanted Forest Fairy Portraits during the week of Nov. 29th through Dec. 4th. Don't wait! Call today to get your appointment set. Here's a little information about the week...



If that's to small to read, it basically says:
Announcing...
The Enchanted Forest Fairy Portraits
Coming Soon
Exclusevly at Judith Kaspar Photography
Session and 1 - 5"x7" only $49.00
Call now to get on the waiting list. Very limited number
of sessions available.   760-947-6477

It really is very limited. I can only do so many sessions in one week, and it's a lot of work to set up this setting. So I only have it for one week. If you would like a personal session during the off weeks, I can do it, but it will be $99.00 instead of the normal price. So jump on the chance now. Its lots of fun, and little girls love to be little fairies.

See you soon...
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment