WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

R.I.P. Mojo

A very recent session with a dog that didn't have much longer to live. He had a disease which could not be reversed. Sadly, he passed away the day after these were taken.








This is a portrait of Mojo and his younger sister, Layla.

And then next is Layla by herself.


1 comment:

  1. Have good is it that he held out for you to capture some beautiful memories :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete