WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Fishing Theme

Hey everyone, I've added a fishing theme to my business. I have a few samples from one adorable little 3 year old. He really got into the whole thing. He sort of got lost in fishing. LOL






 




We have also added 
"THE CHAMP" Boxing Theme,
and we have a few samples to show you here.

















That's it for this time. See you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment