WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello again...

My goodness! Two posts in two days! I'm amazed at myself! LOL I hope I can keep up this pace. But I sure won't hold my breath to find out, judging from my past track record.

Anyway, my reason for writing this one is to give you a link to my Facebook Business page. I'd really appreciate it if you would jump over there and like my page if you haven't already. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/JudithKasparPhotography

You'll find some of my recent work there, along with some older images I've done. Please feel free to share a link with your friends if you think they might enjoy my work. And while you're there, leave me a comment to let me know you visited. That means a lot, and its the only way I know you've been there. :)

Thanks a bunch,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment