WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

WE GOT A NEW PUPPY!

We went to the Animal Shelter in Apple Valley and found a little guy we just couldn't resist. He's between 4 and 5 months old, and looks to be pure German Shepherd. At least his markings and body shape do. :)
Once we got him home, he followed us everywhere. So his name became Shadow. So without further ado, let me introduce SHADOW


Now I ask you... who could resist this face???




So our home has grown by 4 feet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment