WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Monday, July 4, 2011

The day is drawing near...

We're getting closer to the scheduled event with CareMore Health Care facility in Apple Valley. Its this friday beginning at 9:30am. I'm excited. It will be a lot of fun meeting all the animals and their owners on that day. I'll post some of the images from the sessions here after I get them done.


Until then... keep smiling! (it makes people wonder what you've been up too) 8^))

No comments:

Post a Comment