WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Monday, July 4, 2011

A new Video on Youtube

Hey everybody, I just put a new video up on Youtube. Would you mind taking a peek and let me know what you think? You can post your comment in the box below this post if you like. Or if you'd rather view this on youtube, search for Kasparphotos videos and I should come up. Then you can see this one there. It was uploaded today, 7/4/11 so that will help in locating it on youtube. 
I've put the video up here also to make it easier for you...




If you like this, please post your comment below. I'd love to hear what you think so I can improve if needed. 8^))

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs! You not only capture their image you also capture their character and soul! I particularly love the artistic sketches you do! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They come into our life and share our love for such a brief time, but thanks to your beautiful pet portraits they make us smile forever. Great video and music Judy...perfect for display of your fabulous full-color photographs and artistic sketches. "With that much love showing, it must be a Kaspar!"

    ReplyDelete