WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting Ready...

Tomorrow will be a super busy day. Getting ready for the big shoot at Care More Health Plan facility on Friday. I have tons to get packed up to take up there and set up ahead of time. They changed my start time from 9:30 to 8:30, so I'm setting up tomorrow. Then on Friday I'll just have to take my camera, printer and laptop and I'll be good to go.
Very, very excited! Getting more excited all the time. (despite a few bumps in the road that I'm not letting get me down!)
I'll keep ya posted on how things are going...
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment