WELCOME

I'm glad you stopped by for a friendly visit. I hope you find the content interesting and your visit enjoyable.

About Me

My photo
Hesperia, California, United States
I am an Internationally recognized, award winning Professional Photographer and Digital Photography teacher, living in the high desert of Southern California. I am currently serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas of the High Desert.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Great day at CareMore

Hi all,

I had a really great time at CareMore Health Plan facility this past Friday photographing the pets people brought in by customers of CareMore.

My first subject was a Desert Tortoise named "Speedy". :) Here's Speedy...


After Speedy, all the rest were dogs. From chihuahua's up to a German Shephard.
The German Shephard is a beautiful dog. He had been a stray with no tags or any kind of identification. The lady tried to find his owner with no success, so she kept him. He loves people, but not other dogs. We almost had a bad situation due to a lady bringing a small dog at about the same time. But we averted the potential tragic situation and I got my portraits taken. Here's Buddy...


These others were cute little guys. Some with some distinctive characteristics all their own. For instance, another Buddy here with one floppy ear...


Then comes this cute little fella. She was a poser and a half but so cute. Here's Gigi...


Speaking of floppy ears... these ears are... well... you decide... Here's Pepi...


We also had a couple rather stately looking pooches. First, here is Abby...



And last but not least is Rocky...


These are just a small sampling of the dogs I photographed on Friday. I have so much fun doing this. Meeting all the really cool dogs and their interesting owners. I love my job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment